Mike Sloan is a licensed Sales Representative with Royal LePage Triland Realty, Brokerage 334 Wellington Road South London, ON N6C 4P6 independently owned and operated brokerage.
Results Driven Real Estate
Having Sold over 200 homes, my formula is focused on you.
Upcoming Open Houses
October 8th, 2022
October 15th, 2022
Contact - Listing ID 40286791
Let's Sell Something Together
It probably won’t take you long to realize that I am not in real estate to take people’s money. I’m in real estate to earn it! On that note, I will leave you with one of my favorite real estate quotes:
“It is a comfortable feeling to know that you stand on your own ground.”
– Anthony Trollope, famous 19th Century English Novelist
Who is Mike Sloan?
Mike Sloan is a tenured / full-contract marketing professor in the Lawrence Kinlin School of Business at Fanshawe College and also a licensed Realtor with Royal LePage Triland Realty, Brokerage serving Ontario’s West Coast and beyond.
Why is Mike Sloan right for you?
- Marketing & economic expertise from Southwestern Ontario’s only Marketing Professor Realtor
- Professionally written listing / ad copy from a marketing practitioner and self-glorified grammar addict
- Grand Bend’s Only SMO Champion – Top-Rated User in Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for “Grand Bend”, “Grand Bend Real Estate”, and “Ontario Real Estate”
- Magazine quality professional photo shoots tailored to marketing plan
- Professionally scripted & produced custom voice over indoor virtual and outdoor aerial tours in YouTube HD
- Direct connection with one Michigan’s highest producing Realtors for harvesting of American buyers
- Professionally produced income value propositions for any commercial properties providing an accurate rate of capitalization against carrying costs in both PDF and video / voice over format.
- Individual WordPress Web Presence & Ongoing Paid Web Advertising
- SEO tailored to your property
- Ongoing Facebook, Adwords, YouTube SEM Advertising Campaigns (in lieu of useless print advertising)
- Mulit-board Listing on both LSTAR and TREB when appropriate + TREB print advertising in Chinese News
Do you have Commission Rates?
Full Service Executive Listing (List Price of $1.6 Million & Higher)
Including Every Feature from the List Above
- 3.5% to 4% with two Realtors depending on market rates of cooperating brokerage in neighborhood
- Listing Brokerage (Sloan) with Two Realtors: 2% of selling price + HST
- Cooperating Brokerage (Buyer’s Realtor, if involved): Recommended offering to be at least 1.5% to 2% + HST of selling price
- 2.5% with one Realtor
- Listing Brokerage (Sloan) Represents both Sides: 2.5% of selling price + HST
What is it like selling a home in Grand Bend?
Selling a home can be a confusing and complicated process. Selecting a salesperson and deciding on a price will be two key decisions. The cost of selling a home, involving quality marketing and customer service, is also a very important consideration. To get the best price for your house, it should be exposed to as many buyers as is possible. Marketing involves much more than simply submitting your for sale listing to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). Marketing also involves identifying your target market (the buyer) and the features and accompanying benefits that might attract that buyer to your property.
How I solve your problems!
I will be with you throughout the entire selling process anticipating and solving the variety of issues than can arise with a home sale. Frequently, for example, buyers need to sell their own home in order to purchase yours. It is often difficult to maintain control and also complete the proper paperwork in circumstances such as these. This is just one example of the many commonplace issues with which I am very skilled at handling.
Grand Bend Offices: 2-81 Crescent Street, Grand Bend, ON N0M 1T0
Sales Representative | Royal LePage Triland Realty, Brokerage